Benefits of Laser Dentistry include:
Procedures performed using soft tissue dental lasers may not require sutures (stitches). Certain laser dentistry procedures do not require anesthesia. Laser dentistry minimizes bleeding because the high-energy light beam aids in the clotting (coagulation) of exposed blood vessels, thus inhibiting blood loss. Bacterial infections are minimized because the high-energy beam sterilizes the area being worked on. Damage to surrounding tissue is minimized. Wounds heal faster and tissues can be regenerated.
- Caries removal and cavity preparation
- Extensive Soft Tissue Applications:
- Fibroma Removal
- Gingival Incisions and homeostasis
- Removal of pathologic tissues
- Crown Lengthening
- Treatment of canker sores, herpetic lesions, and ulcers of the oral cavity
- Periodontal Disease Treatment
- Laser removal of diseased, infected, and inflamed soft tissue with periodontal pockets.
Whitening- The ezlase whitening procedure can whiten your teeth in the office in under 30 minutes. Check out informational videos here, http://www.waterlase.com/videos.html